The Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County aids tiny organizations prepare and recuperate from disasters. Professionally licensed organization consultants can enable smaller enterprise entrepreneurs build detailed business continuity, emergency preparedness, and catastrophe recovery programs at no cost.
In the occasion of a catastrophe, the Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County can assistance affected businesses prepare disaster loan applications, recognize other restoration sources, and manage write-up-disaster troubles.
Study Additional or Get Assistance
For information or support to get ready your business enterprise for catastrophe and other no-expense, one-on-a single consulting solutions, get in touch with Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County on the web or phone (813) 204-9267 to request an appointment.
Guidelines for Assembling a Company All set “Records-To-Go” Box [collapsing boxes]
Documents essential to continue on small business:
- Enterprise Continuity, Crisis Preparedness, and Catastrophe Recovery Program
- Emergency get hold of list of workforce and crucial consumers
- Insurance policies guidelines and agent details
- Listing of suppliers and sellers
- Purchaser documents
- Back-up pc units and knowledge documents
- Lender records
Customary info needed when making use of for condition and federal company disaster financial loans contains:
- The business’s actual physical handle
- Tax identification quantities
- Lawful construction or incorporation papers
- Identify, Social Safety amount, and contact information and proportion of ownership for each and every operator
- Record of the business’s crucial collectors and sellers
Customary documentation necessary when applying for point out and federal small business disaster financial loans involves:
- The business’s tax returns
- Private tax returns for each operator
- Staff verification documentation (e.g. IRS Sort 941, W-3s, W-2s)
- Plan of liabilities and money owed of the company
- Present-day and 12 months-to-day economic statements (revenue and decline, balance sheet, and dollars move statements)
Note: Info on this site is adapted from Florida SBDC and SBA methods.
The Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County is a member of the Florida SBDC Community, a statewide partnership program nationally accredited by the Affiliation of America’s SBDCs and funded in part by the U.S. Small Enterprise Administration, Protection Logistics Agency, Point out of Florida, and other personal and community associates, with the University of West Florida serving as the network’s lead host establishment. Florida SBDC services are prolonged to the community on a nondiscriminatory basis. Language help products and services are out there for minimal English proficient people.
Point out Designated as Florida’s Principal Service provider of Business Aid [§ 288.001, Fla. Stat.]